Step 1: Set Your Bank Up
I recommend you split your bank into 75pts.
So, if you have £200 that will be £2.66 per point
If your bank is £500, that will be £6.66 per point
Step 2: Use the Platinum Staking Plan.
Unavailable automatically at this time.
Back SP Fav & HRP Top Rated
Bet Roster Instructions
- Use the HRP Platinum staking protocols for the SP favourite & HRP Top Rated
- Play the SP favourite selection to win or Place in each race, according to the Platinum Bet Placement protocols if same as HRP Top Rated
- If the first race of the roster shows a profit, we recommend stopping betting
- If SP Fav & HRP TR different see if the odds allow you to get both into a Multibet or a Win bet using a Balanced Dutch approach, with either the win or place (if odds allow)
- I am using the HRP Platinum Staking Plan and including the following option to play:
- Multibet – where the next stake is equally divided between two or more selections and may be placed singly on a win, place bet or combination thereof
- I also recommend you stop whenever you get into profit during the sequence, in practice good days take you well over a target and make up for small gains on other days